Monday 18 March 2013

HOLD MY HAND

I rarely shoot weddings, but when I do I prefer going for the candid shots rather than the official photos. If possible, I normally work with an extra photographer who will be in charge with the officials just so I could concentrate on the candid shots. The main idea is to capture real moments, I know for a fact this is easier said than done but with lots of preparation, getting great images gets relatively easy. I like conceptualizing such kind of event in my head before the actual day off shooting and this helps in the formulation of ideas through identifying small details that may provide opportunity for good photos on the event day. During the event I make sure am fully aware of my surroundings and all that is happening in order not to miss any moment.    

Bride and Groom hold hands after exchanging their vows. Congrats Dorcus and Evans!


Camera - SONY SLT-A57
Focal Length - 55mm
Shutter Speed - 1/40 sec
Aperture - f/6.3 
ISO/Film -125
Category - Wedding
Uploaded - March 18th 2013  
Taken - February 1st 2013
Location - Kwa Kirima, Nairobi 
Copyright - Stephen Mukhongi






3 comments: